How to claim your PMI PDU’s
Primaskills hosts Eastwood Harris courses. Eastwood Harris is a PMI (Project Management Institute) Global Registered Education Provider (REP). You claim PDU (Professional Development Units) credits for completing one of these eLearning courses.
After completing the course you should go to the PMI CCRS web site (Continuing Certification Requirements System):
- Go to https://ccrs.pmi.org
- Login using your PMI Membership Number and password.
- Go to the Certification Tab and select “Maintain your certification: Earn and report PDUs” from the pull down menu.
- Select on “Report PDU” and follow the 5 step process.
For Eastwood Harris Courses you should:
- Select Cat A: Registered Education Provider/PMI Component.
- Enter the Eastwood Harris provider number 3001.
- Select the course from the down list.
- Complete the dates you took the class
- Complete your review of the course.
- Enter the number of PDU’s to be claimed.